Sunday, February 17, 2013

Review of anyting we want


My favorite products of all time would have to be video games. Having them growing up was the happiest I ever been. Without them I will be just sitting around watching T.V. which is boring unless it is a show that I love and can’t stop watching it. My very first system was a PlayStation 1. Growing up with video games I was able to become addicted to video games. Then once the PlayStation 2 came I went to play for a while until the nest generation came out. When the next generation of game came out I want a PlayStation 3 but my parents wanted but it for me because it cost over $500. So I told them to get me an Xbox 360 because it was cheaper, and then I got addicted to it. When I first started playing the Xbox 360 I could not stop playing it. Then once I heard about online play I know I had to join Xbox Live and play with everyone else who is online as well. As I got more and more into the Xbox I knew that I and never going to switch back to PlayStation. Also I knew that Xbox has the best games for this generation and I knew Xbox was for me. The best games are the Gears of War Series and Halo series. If it was not for these two game series I would not be playing Xbox I would still be with the PlayStation. Gears of War is about a group of monsters that come up from underground to take over the world. You play as gears that work for the Coalition of Ordered Government a.k.a (COG) that defends the planet. Without the COG there would be not defense on the world. Now Halo takes place in the far future in the defense of the galaxy. You play as a Spartan 117 known as Master Chief who is covered in armor with a shield that can protect you from bullets unless you take too much damage that your shield will drain and needs to recharge.




No comments:

Post a Comment