Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tips to save on Swimming Pools or Hot Tubs


Its summer time and your pool just isn’t getting to the crystal clear that you were hoping for. What do you do? Most people try to act like mad scientists and throw chemicals in and see what happens, but that is just a waste of money and time. Other people share their problems with pool stores. Your best solution to do is to go see Pools, Cues, and Spas Too inAuburn MA.

I have worked at Pools and Cues for the past three summers and their reputation is great for clearing up pools quicker and cheaper than any competition around.  People come in and thank all of us for helping them clear their pool up or even fix their filters.  Working there is not the most fun thing to do, but going there as a customer saves you time and money.  Our competition is Namco down the street and even Namco knows they stand no chance competing with Pools and Cues. A lot of our customers come in saying “Oh, Namco told me to come here.” Pools and cues carries more parts to help you fix any problem you have with your pool. If they don’t have the part then they order it for you.

Another great thing Pools and Cues does for customers is they sell pools. Pools and Cues sell them, build them, and help maintain them for you if that’s what you are looking for. Hot tubs are another huge seller at the store. Chris Melanson is the hot tub expert and anything you need help with your hot tub he can help you out. Chris has won awards for top salesman in the country for hot tubs and that is mainly because he knows so much about them.
Rob Gronkowski and Dane Fletcher from the Patriots with Chris Melanson
The store is run by Bryan and Judy Melanson. They opened the store in 1993 and it has been doing well ever since.  Pools and Cues helps save the pool owner or hot tub owner time, money, and even piece of mind when it comes to fixing a problem. So if you ever have a problem with your pool or hot tub, I suggest you take your problems to Pools, Cues, and Spas Too where they can help you with your problem in no time. Even Rob Gronkowski knows that Pools and Cues is the best place for Pool and Hot Tub needs!

The whole Pools and Cues crew with Gronk and Fletcher

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a pretty okay and rewarding job! I have always working in restaurants, but I would definitely want to switch it up and do something like this. I do not have a pool at my house, but if I know anyone in the area, I will definitely refer anyone who asks me to go to Pools and Cues. I was on the swim team during high school though, so I do enjoy swimming. It is a fun sport, and the best activity for your health and heart. I actually enjoy swimming in pools a lot more than the ocean. Pools are usually warmer and nothing (like a shark) can sneak up on you. Call me paranoid, but I think watching the movie, Jaws, at an early age must have scarred me. I am also a fisherman, so I think the ocean life might take revenge on me for taking so many fish out of the water. Anyways, I don't take a lot of chances with the ocean; Poseidon can be very mean at times.

    ReplyDelete