Sunday, January 27, 2013

1st Post

Hello, my name is Brett Rabideau and I am a freshman here at Nichols College. I live in Longmeadow Massachusetts and have enjoyed my time so far here at Nichols. In the past I have worked as a golf caddy assisting members and working at a lumber yard this past summer which was different but was actually enjoyable. Perhaps my greatest passion is the game of hockey. I have played hockey since I was four years old however this is the first year I am not playing competitive hockey so I certainly miss it. I also love to watch hockey, and am a huge bruins fan. I rarely miss a game and my favorite player is # 17, Milan Lucic.

While taking this course, i hope to improve my computer skills and knowledge as best as I can, and perhaps learn how to make a website which could come in handy.

The blog i chose to share is, as you could guess, a hockey related blog. I always enjoy reading what is posted on this website they always seem to have all the big stories and the latest news that will interest you. This blog is explaining what 5 NHL teams who have had excellent starts will continue how they are playing and take that momentum into the playoffs. My top two teams were in the predicted top 5 which re the Boston Bruins and San Jose Sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment