Friday, January 25, 2013

Hi my name is Lucien Cance, I am from Windsor Connecticut. I am a freshman at Nichols College majoring in Business Communications. One of my favorite hobbies is I love to play football. Things that I hope to gain from this course is how to better my skills on making presentations or become more familiar with computer skills that I can develop to make those presentations. Another thing I hope to learn from this course is the how to be comfortable with the technology that is given to me and be able to understand it better than most people.









The blog that i choose to talk about is a blog by Ravi Somaiya, Rallies Against Gun Control. This blog is explain that our country today is having rallies to protect our right of the second amendment. The main purpose was to send a message to president Obama and Congress about what they think about gun control. This blog intrest me because I strongly agree with the rallies every person has the right to defend themselves. When are weapons are taken away that is like an open door for criminals to take advantage. Gun control or not criminals dont care there going to get gun either way. I also think criminals knowing law abiding partrons have guns would make them think twice before messing with a regular citizen. Taking away our guns becomes a serious unfair advantage. This blog is showing that people are taking a stand against Congress to defend there right to the second amendment and will not back down. Mort importantly these people are defending the right to self defense because no one wants to feeling afraid because they have nothing to defend themselves against cruel, or mentally sick individuals. What make this topic so credible is it would be an ongoing debate for quite sometime with neither side backing down. Many including my self give our strong opinions on being for guns. Others will give there opinions on why they are against. the right answer is what you believe and no one can tell you your wrong because there is no true answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment