Sunday, January 27, 2013

Raza Rabbani

Hi my name is  Raza Rabbani, I have lived all my life  in the city of Peabody Massachusetts.  I attended  Peabody Veterans Memorial High School   in Peabody MA.  In high school   it was a fantastic time for me all because of sports.   Sports fueled my best quality, that is my competitive nature.  It forced me to do my best in everything I did.  I played football in high school and  ran outdoor and indoor track.  In high school football I played Wide Receiver. In my senior year in football we had our first non losing season in seven years.  I however was unsatisfied with the record because we could have easily been 7-3. I hated even losing one game  so it hurt every time my team lost.  I was a sprinter in track and ran the 50, 100 and 200 meter. I loved track for the single reason we never lost. In my years running track our record as a team was 20-1 and won the league title in both seasons four years in a row.   I now attend Nichols College in Dudley Massachusetts where I currently am a freshman. My  favorite hobbies are watching and playing sports.  Sports just have too much drama and intensity if you pay attention to it.  Like the Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics game today. Both teams going neck and neck throughout the game. Eventually both teams going into a double overtime win for the Celtics. Both teams made spectacular plays for their teams to win. I love playing sports because, I hate sitting around and not doing anything. Second of all I just like competing with other people.

In Digital Apps class I would love to gain the best knowledge I can in computer programs. I want turn a decent power point into a great  power point.  These skills could really make my presentation look really good whether it’s a class project or for a job.

ESPN  blogs personally for me is my favorite blog to read.  ESPN is a sports blog that covers all sports and leagues.  ESPN blog is even sophisticated  that you can find exactly what you want to look up.  ESPN is easily the most credible  sports blog because it consists of sports writer and former players. The sports writers come from other magazines and news papers.  The players actually played the game and have a first hand insight on their perspective sport.  I absolutely love this blog as it can keep me update to any particular sport I want.


1 comment:

  1. Raza,
    I enjoyed reading your blog the most. I am a sports fanatic as well. I honestly can't picture going a single day without watching sports, reading about them, or participating in them. I am also a huge competitor no matter what it is. To me, if you are an athlete or on a team you have to be competitive, you have to hate to lose. I agree with what you are saying with the you hated if everytime you lost a game. I am the same way and even hate losing to things that aren't even really important. However, I am a little jealous about the Celtics games that you have gone to, especially the playoff games. Since I am from New Hampshire, I am a huge Boston Celtics fan. Even though I just started blogging, I greatly enjoyed the ESPN article. This is something that I can find myself reading more and more of. Great job with the blog it was very interesting to me.
    -Connor Richard

    ReplyDelete