Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Anthony Wilga's Blog #1

     My name is Anthony Wilga. I have lived in Dudley Massachusetts my entire life in the same house.  Family is everything to me and I have a huge family to prove that they come firs Ever since I was born I have been into sports. I like football, baseball, and basketball. My favorite out of the three definitely would have to be football. I started playing when I was 6. When I got to High School at Shepherd Hill Regional High School I was pulled up to varsity my freshman year to play football. My junior and senior year I was named Massachusetts All-Star. My senior year I was named to the Shriner's All Star game. My first job was working at Pools Cues and Spas Too in Auburn, Ma. It is a pool store and it was a lot of hard work of carrying heavy loads of chemicals and supplies. My new job is working at Primerica Financial Services. It has to do with Life Insurance and investing people's money. It took me 5 times to pass the Life Insurance test, but I finally did it. I am really looking forward to making some good money with this business.  If things work out for me at Primerica I am hoping that that’s what I can do with the rest of my life.   I am currently a freshman at Nichols College where I am majoring in Accounting. When I'm not going to class or working I like to go fishing, go bowling, or hangout with my friends. From this Digital Apps course I hope to better understand Microsoft Excel. Excel is used a lot in Accounting and I need to get a better understanding on how to use it and what exactly it offers to me. A blog that really interests me is The College Football Nation Blog. This blog is definitely credible because it is run by ESPN's journalist Adam Rittenberg. This blog talks about college football's biggest news stories and the latest news on players going into the NFL. I'd rather watch college football over any sport. I am a huge Alabama Crimson Tide fan. I have been ever since I was born because my father's uncle went to Alabama and was an offensive guard for them and started in the Orange Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment