Friday, January 25, 2013

My name is Bruce Means III; I am from West Deptford, New Jersey. I was born and raised in New Jersey. I have been playing football my whole life, starting at the youth level, through high school and now at college at Nichols College. Throughout my high school career of football my school is one of the top schools in football in South Jersey. Over the past decade my school has won six state championships. Over that decade we went to 8 state finals but only winning six. With some many state championships we were one the best school over the past decade. The only reason we been to so many state finals is because of our head coach Clyde Folsom. Without him we will not be able to be a winning football team. We would just be a normal team without any championships.
When not playing football I am usually hanging out with my friends. Hanging with my friends is the best thing. When hanging with my friends’ helps me clear my mind. When after a tough lost in football they are there for me to cheer me up. They always have a way to make me laugh and smile. Either a funny movie or when we shoot each other with BB guns and we all die laughing when one person gets hit the most and is in pain.
When I get bored sometimes I play my Xbox 360. With my Xbox I can no longer be bored of doing nothing other than watching TV. The types of games that I play are role playing, strategy, shooter, and sports. The best shooter game I play is the Call of Duty series. Every year they come out with a new game that turns into the best shooter and multiplayer of all time. The first call of duty game started with World War II. Today’s call of duty takes place in the near future with a cold war in the year 2025. My favorite strategy game is Halo Wars. Halo Wars is about a real life game Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bruce, I’m Stephen and I am a history education major and I liked your post. I hope everything went we during sandy, or at least have cleaned up a bit. I live in CT. and we were hit, but thankfully not the worst we’ve seen. I hope football will pay off for you, not just with money, but with knowledge and maybe even a bit of wisdom. I to like playing all the games you were talking about but I started playing them on my computer. I hope everything you have come to Nichols for will work out and set you on the best life path possible. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete