Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shrey Chetteri



My name is Shrey Chetteri. I am from Dracut, MA. I was born and raised in the country of India. My whole family originated from Nepal. I moved to America at the age of 10. If you guys didn't know I have a twin brother who also attends Nichols College. I am freshman and part of the Class of 2016. I am currently the class of 2016 President. My major is Criminal justice management.
My Hobbies include trying many different cultural foods. I love to take part in many sports. My favorite sport is soccer.

I have relatively good skills on the computer. I want learn the business aspects of the computer. I want to gain knowledge on how to use technology efficiently as a professional. I hope to gain education that can be used effectively in the business world and specifically my field. With the knowledge I gain I want to earn a respective job.


Even Though my team (Patriots) lost this weekend, I will still be watching the upcoming Superbowl as a Football fan. It’s still a very good match up for who takes home the Lombardi trophy. The two teams Ravens and 49ers have so many histories between each other it make for a good Superbowl game. This 
Blog explains it all. Lots of true fans know that current 49ers coach at one point belong on the ravens team as Ray Lewis. The enriched you with the 49ers success since being established as a franchise. These two teams have only met five times all together in their franchises history. Statistically ravens seem to have an advantage over the 49ers. What makes this super bowl a must watch is the emergence of Colin Kaepernick. Ravens have yet to face this dangerous quarterback. How will the raven react to the new quarterback? Or how will Flacco play in his first super bowl?

We will all find out February 3rd when the Ravens take on the 49ers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shrey I liked your blog. I to like different cultural foods and love to take part in many sports. But unfortunately my favorite sport football but i see you have some intrest in it. I have to also disagree with you on who has the advantage. I think the 49rs have the advantage because of there quarterback Colin Kaepernick. he is much more athletic than Flacco which could be the x factor in that game. But i think if the ravens defense is able to contain Keapernick they will win the superbowl. My computer skills however unlike yours are lacking that is part of the reason i took this class to gain better skills. i to want to get a job in the business field. overall i thought this blog was well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shrey, I really enjoyed your blog, even though I am a giants fan, but I still wanted that Patriots Giants superbowl. Your ending question really got me think which quarterback will have the better game, I think it's time for Joe Flacco to really break through and get that win, so that he can be considered an elite quarterback. Also I would really enjoy to see Ray Lewis come on to that field one last time and get that win. I thought this blog was extremely well written as it really sounded like a sports analylist wrote it and thats really impressive.

    ReplyDelete