Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello, my name is Tyler Ingersoll; I am a 19 year old freshman at Nichols College. I commute to Nichols from Webster, Massachusetts, and work at Kmart. I work at the Service Desk, and I hate every second of it. It’s a hard and stressful task, and I’m screamed at by random people every day. It’s not the best, but I enjoy the people I work with, and it makes for good stories. As of right now, I do not have a major, because I have yet to decide what I want to study. I change my mind daily, which is why I have not declared an actual major yet, because I would have to constantly change it. My life pretty much consists of school and work, but when I have the time, I really enjoy reality television shows, and talk shows. I just really like the idea of Hollywood, and fame, and celebrities in general. Sometimes I think I know a little too much about certain celebrities, but I'm just very attracted to the Hollywood lifestyle. I'm also a twitter addict, I communicate mainly through twitter, I receive all my news from twitter, and I am updated on the world around me mainly through twitter. Also, I get to follow my favorite stars and see what they do each day.

Throughout the twelve Digital Applications classes during the spring semester, I hope to gain more computer skills. Other than Microsoft word and PowerPoint, Microsoft office is useless for me, because I've never learned how to use excel, or publisher, and whatever else it may offer. So, I'd like to be able to use the other components of Microsoft office. Also, I’ve never had a blog before, so I’m not exactly sure what I’m supposed to be writing about, and it’s all pretty new to me. The website seems pretty complicated to use and navigate, but hopefully I will get the hang of it soon enough.

One blog that I've always read is The Hollywood Gossip. On this blog, you can be informed on anything Hollywood. From movies, to television shows, to the latest scandals, The Hollywood Gossip will keep you up to date. I feel as though The Hollywood Gossip is a credible blog, because they've been online for years, and their stories have always turned out factual.

No comments:

Post a Comment