Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Andre Rickerson's 1st Blog

I am Andre Rickerson from Boston, Massachusetts. I went to East Boston High School and I graduated in 2012. I am 18 years old. I worked last summer at the Boston Kroc Center as a athletic trainer. I'm a Freshman at Nichols College. I'm a sports management major. I play football for Nichols College as well. I hope I learn how to blog from this course and any other assignments we do in this course. I also want to be more educated involving with computers since we need them in everyday basis. I look forward to this class since its a required course for freshmen.
I am a big time New England Patriots fan, and I am still upset from the disappointing loss from Sunday. I don't know how many times Ive been angry from the Patriots. I'm reading a blog about how Tom Brady apologized to Ed Reed for sliding into him when he sled to avoid contact. I respect Tom Brady for that, because even though he loss, he still had the thought of that one play to come back and say sorry for something that he could of said nothing about. I don't like the fact that the NFL is trying to fine Brady for his act that wasn't even that serious, but I guess nobody gets the special treatment in the NFL.
I'm also read an blog about the Patriots re-signing Wes Welker. I think the Patriots should definitely go after him because he is a major contributor in the Patriots offense. He holds a lot of records right now and for him to just go to another team would be a major loss in the Patriots organization. He has 5 seasons with 100 catch seasons with the Patriots and Tom Brady throws the ball to him a lot. Him being this good is going to make his contract worth more money. You play good and then you get payed good. I'm pretty sure the Patriots will re-sign him due to what he does on the field. Now that the NFL season is basically over for me, I look forward to the Boston Celtics to make it far in the NBA season. I'm just an Boston sport fan.

1 comment:

  1. Used to be a huge Wes Welker fan but after is drop passes its just unacceptable to give him a big deal. It confuses me because he can get some real nice snags but he always misses clutch catches and especially the easy ones. He has been a big contributor to the offense but those passes he has dropped really killed us. If Welker asks for too much ,I think we should work on Edelman and take our money elsewhere to spend another receiver or corner. If he wants to get money he needs to show the team what he can do when we need him to make plays when it counts. I know everyone is concerned about the Celtics without Rondo but Kevin Garnett being the leader he is will motivate the team. I think everyone will step to take on a bigger role especially Jason Terry and Jeff Green. Used to be a huge Wes Welker fan but after is drop passes its just unacceptable to give him a big deal. It confuses me because he can get some real nice snags but he always misses clutch catches and especially the easy ones. He has been a big contributor to the offense but those passes he has dropped really killed us. If Welker asks for too much ,I think we should work on Edelman and take our money elsewhere to spend another receiver or corner. If he wants to get a lot of money he needs to show the team what he can do when we need him to make plays when it counts. I know everyone is concerned about the Celtics without Rondo but Kevin Garnett being the leader he is will motivate the team. I think everyone will step to take on a bigger role especially Jason Terry and Jeff Green.

    ReplyDelete