Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hey everyone my name is Francesco Chiaravalloti and I am from Torrington, Connecticut. I'm 18 years old (turning 19 in March) and I am a freshman here at Nichols College. I currently take up sports management as my major here, but I took Intro to Sports Management during the fall semester and really didn't like it. So I'm pretty sure I am going to switch and double major in hospitality and international business. I also play on the Mens Soccer team here at Nichols. I've been playing soccer since I was 5 years old and last year I got recruited to come to this school. Soccer is pretty much my life and it's influenced my life dramatically. Another fun fact is that I am 100% italian. I have been to Italy many times, I have family there and it's just an amazing place all together; it's my favorite place to be. It just so happens that my favorite soccer team is also from Italy, I have been following A.C. Milan my whole life. I guess you could call me a "hard-core" fan. My favorite player is Stephan El-Shaarawy. He just so happens to also play for my favorite team.


 
 In the remainder of this course, I hope gain some some general knowledge in maybe creating and maintaining a website or blog. I've always wanted to make my own website but I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'm completely in the dark when it comes to websites. I am also new to this whole blogging thing so I guess it would be cool to learn about blogs too. I've never really given any thought about blogging but I am open to try new things.

I'm new to this whole blogging experience, but after doing some research I would have to say that my favorite blog is ACMilanBlog. I like this blog because it covers everything about my favorite soccer team. As I've already said, I have a passion for soccer so it's no surprise that my favorite blog is about soccer. Like I said I'm new to this so unfortunately I don't have a whole lot to say about blogging.

Thanks for reading!
















1 comment:

  1. Francesco,
    I really enjoyed reading this blog that you have created. I too, wish to gain the same skills as you from this class. I have always been interested in creating and maintaining my own website in the future. I also have played soccer my whole life. I started when I was really young and played all throughout middle school and high school. I did not continue to play here at Nichols, however, because I wanted to focus mainly on friends and grades. I am sure you have been able to find a good balance though. So I am sure it has not inconvenienced you too much. I look forward to reading more of your blogs.
    -Derek

    ReplyDelete