Sunday, January 27, 2013

Connor Richard



   My name is Connor Richard and I am from Londonderry, New Hampshire.  Londonderry is a small town filled with drama and apple orchards.  Back home everyone knows everyone and words spread like a wild fire.  Then there was Nichols College, which was located in Dudley, Ma.  Coming to Nichols was a huge change for me.  Growing up, I was always a mama's boy, meaning she would always be there whenever I needed help.  Now being at school, I had to learn to grow up and do things on my own.  I have been playing football since I was seven years old and still continue to play here at Nichols.  Granted the team isn't as good as I hoped it'd be, I can't picture not playing football.  To me, football has always been a treatment for all the stress in my life.  You get a nice pat on the back for hitting someone as hard as you can.  How can that not help with stress? 
   I have always been the athletic one in the family, while my sister has had the brains.  She graduated high school with a 3.9 G.P.A., this was something I've always tried to beat her in but seem to fail year after year.  However, my grades were good enough to get into college and in the long run, that is the only thing that matters.  I am going to be a Criminal Justice Major, but do not know what I want to do with it.  My father happens to be a Juvenille Detective back home in New Hampshire.  He loves his job and is a happy man (proven by the beer gut he as acquired over the last couple of years).
   Taking this course kind of worries me due to the fact I am not the best person with a computer.  I hope by taking this class I gain a greater knowledge of how to use a computer and its perks that it has.  Everyone I know is a complete computer wiz except for me so hopefully I will no longer be an outcast in the world of technology.  This is my first blog and the first time I actually took time to read a blog.  The most interesting blog to me was
Richard sherman Seahawks
I chose this article due to the fact I am a huge Seattle Seahawks fan.  Richard Sherman is my favorite player in the NFL.  This link was found on www.nfl.com, which is the official website of the NFL.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Conner,
    I always wanted to go to New Hampshire and to a town that nobody really knows about where I’m from. I only go up there to go buy fireworks but I bet its beautiful up there. I love apples so I bet I would have fun picking them and racking up then selling them to my people in Boston. I’m also a momma’s boy as well, I love my mama man. I was playing at the same age as well, well whatever is 2nd grade. I can also agree that it’s a blessing to be playing college football. I had no clue if I was going to end up playing in college but it was a child hood dream to do so. Football is definitely a stress reliever because of all the things you could do legally without getting in trouble. I liked the Seahawks as well but only because of Marshawn Lynch. He is a complete beast and is one of the most exciting running backs in the NFL

    ReplyDelete