Sunday, January 27, 2013

Josh Foote



I am Josh Foote and I am from Weymouth, Massachusetts. I am an employee of D.L.Foote & Sons. I am currently a freshman and intend to major in Sport Management. I want to major in sport management because from a young age I have always loved sports and I want to become a coach of professional baseball team. I love to play sports and just have a goodtime with my friends. My whole life I played baseball and basketball in town and travel leagues. My favorite sports teams are all from the New England area. A few years ago I got into watching UFC. To me UFC fighters put on a show and fight for more than just money. They fight for their families, countries and it is what they love to do. My goal for this class is how to use the computer better.



The blog I chose was by James Walker. He is a writer for espn.com and he covers the NBA and NFL. His blogs are on the NFL and news around it. I found his blogs very interesting because he can go into depth about the league because he has been covering it for almost five years now. There was one article the caught my eye though. The article was titled Walker’s weekend mailbag: Is Long gone? This article caught my eye because he is answering questions that were asked by fans of the AFC east teams and their players. He analysis of each team is impressive. To know so much information on so many teams and players is incredible. The way he goes about answering each persons question with stats and the teams’ money situation is amazing. His blog was interesting to me because I want to know what the Patriots and other teams in the division might do to make their teams better now or for the future. One thing that I did not know before reading this blog was the one of the best offensive tackles in the NFL is a free agent this offseason and the Patriots could defiantly use him to protect Tom Brady. This blog is credible because it came from an actual writer from ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment