Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saurav Chetteri


I am Saurav Chetteri. I was born in New Delhi, India. I moved to America when I was 10. Moved to Chelmsford, Massachusetts and after 2 years moved to Lowell, Massachusetts. Then 2 years later moved to Dracut, Massachusetts. I have been living in Dracut for 6 years. I am currently going to Nichols College in Dudley, Massachusetts. My major is Criminal Justice. I am the Shamie Hall President. I am part of CAB, Criminal Justice Club, and Retention and Recruitment Committee. I also attend weekly SGA meetings. I love watching and playing sports, also I love to dance and travel. I like to meet new people. I like to learn about other cultures and ethics from people from different countries. I lived in India for 10 years old and I learned to speak Hindi. My favorite sport is soccer and my favorite player is Leonel Messi.



I want to learn how to make a website. I want to learn this because this will come in handy in the future. Also i wanted to learn how to use all of the Microsoft equipment. I have also been week in creating flyers and i need to learn how to make flyers.

Brady Fined by 

This Blog was interesting because Christoph liked Brady for that slide because it showed that he was pissed and was willing to do anything to win the game. I kind of agree with that but to a limit. During the whole Ravens players hitting patriots players hard and Ridley was hit so hard that he wasn't even moving. Brady has been known for having the best slides and i feel that Reed was running full speed which scared Brady, and he put his leg up to protect himself. Brady was fined 10,000 which isn't going to affect him. I agree with the fine even though i am a huge Brady fan but that slide could have been bad for reed. Watching the game live, i said "Reed is lucky he didn't get injured".

2 comments:

  1. Saurav, I like the blog. Soccer is my favorite sport too so I can totally connect. I also like the Messi video (even though I like Ronaldo better). Plus I also want to learn how to make a website too, that is what I want to get out of this course. I mean I'm not really a football fan or anything else but I feel like we have a lot in common. Respect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soccer also is my favorite sport. My favorite player is Fernando Torres from FC Chelsea. I truly believe that Messi is currently the best player in the world. Messi will continue to be the best player in the world for the future years because he is only 25 years of age. I am also part of CAB and it is probably the best group I have ever joined. By being part of CAB I get to make connections with many performers and not be as bored as other students who complain about being bored. I also love to dance. Hip hop is my favorite dance form. Thanks for attending the SGA meetings weekly. Thanks for supporting your class of 2016. Hopefully this Class will help us become better at being CAB members in the future. I also agree that if Brady was fine than other hits in the game should have been fined.

    ReplyDelete