Monday, March 4, 2013


A few weeks ago, I read an article in a magazine about the power of Chia Seeds. Yes, chia seeds, from an actual Chia pet. Chia seeds are actually a very beneficial for your health. More importantly, they are an extremely effective weight loss aid. The magazine said that Chia Seeds are more effective than the lap band procedure. Chia seeds make you feel full fast, reduce your blood pressure, benefit diabetes, and are easily digested. Chia seeds are rich in Omega-3, protein, and antioxidants. Also, the Chia Seeds are organic, and completely safe.

All you have to do is sprinkle the tasteless seeds onto anything you eat, or in anything you drink. The only thing is, you have to eat it or drink it right away, because it turns the food into a gel. The seeds are very fine, and can be sprinkled like salt.

Also, the Chia seeds are relatively cheap. I purchased them from GNC for a very low price. They were buy one get one free, so I got two large bags of them for $19.99.

Chia seeds have been shown on the Dr. Oz show in which he was quoted saying, “They just may be one of the healthiest things around.”

Also, nutritionist Dr. Weil from Time Magazine said, “A healthful and interesting addition to my diet. My prediction? You will begin to see chia being added to more and more commercial products, such as prepared baby foods, nutrition bars, and baked goods."

After using them for three weeks I did notice a major change in my appetite, and when used I found myself eating a lot less, and I felt full a lot faster.

I found a blog on Nuts.com that proclaimed their importance and benefits to your health, and their weight loss benefits.

So, if you are struggling with your weight, because of your portions, or the amount of food you eat, these little seeds are a great and healthy way to slim down.

No comments:

Post a Comment