Monday, March 4, 2013

How To Follow Your Dreams

Growing up, everyone always had their own set of goals and dreams that they set in their mind.  It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve certain goals that you may make for yourself.  Goals and dreams are not something you have to take lightly and you cannot take them for granted.  For myself, playing college baseball was always the biggest dream of mine.  As a little kid, i would always love watching the older kids play and thought to myself, "I hope that will be me someday".  I was able to make that dream come true with a lot of dedication and hours of extra work on top of managing to keep my grades up.  There are many obstacles that you need to power through to achieve your highest level of greatness.  One step that I think is very critical, is always staying focused on the tasks that you have at hand.  If you start to fall off the track to success, you will never be able reach your final dreams and goals.
Another tip that I would recommend is always put in extra work when you have some free time.  For myself, making the Nichols Baseball team wasn't the easiest thing to do.  Every time that i was not busy during the day, I would get some extra running in or go down to the gym and throw to strengthen my arm.  The best thing to do is be better than everyone else and work ten times harder than the person next to you and you will see great results.  Another tip would be to never give up on yourself.  Even when times get tough, you have to push through and keep grinding.  Reaching goals and dreams will never be easy.  If it is, then you are not challenging yourself enough or pushing yourself enough.  In the end the feeling of success is better than any other and reaching the end makes anything possible if you just put your mind to it and work as hard as you can.  Nothing in life is going to be easy but if you truly believe in the person that you are, you can make anything possible.  I hope that everyone that may be trying to reach some of their hopes and dreams never give up and do what it takes to make it to the finish line.



No comments:

Post a Comment