Friday, March 1, 2013

Need a tip?

Useful tip
I got something to tell. It can make your life way easier and even benefit your health. It has to do with sculpting your body into a look everyone wants now a days. For men they want six pack abs and big arms. While the woman of this world want a flat stomach and a nicely toned butt. I'm here to give you a simple tip on how to accomplish this vision. Its as simple as the word "effort". The definition of effort is

  • A vigorous or determined attempt.
  • The result of an attempt

  • There are numerous great speakers who preach about the word. By far my favorite has to be Ray Lewis who is the definition of the word "effort" he lays this heart on the football field. He explains who if everyone had the same mentality he has, then the world would be a way better place.
    Willpower and effort go hand in hand.
    When working out you have to make sure you’re not destroying your workout with garbage food after. Back home in Chelsea we had a Planet Fitness near my area. I signed up for a subscription because I thought it was conveniently located and my high schools weight room would close at like 4. By making my own subscription I allowed myself a larger window to working out. The only flaw about the location of the gym was that it was surrounded with restaurants. Next to it there was a McDonalds and Chile’s. I bit farther down you will see a buffet and Papa Ginos. Talk about a bad area to build a gym. Every day after a workout I would watch as some people would go to McDonald’s right after their own hard workouts! So the easy advice from that, eat right and you will soon be seeing results as you check the scale after a shower or something. Willpower connects when it comes to avoiding the bad food. Willpower is what gets you through your reps or laps when running. If you don’t believe that you will soon be a better you then nothing is going to change.

    2 comments:

    1. Brian, I totally agree with this post. All throughout high school I was a 3 season varsity athlete, but you could never tell by the way I look. As soon as I would finish working out, I would be starving and go home and dive right into my stash of candy and ice cream. For me, it's easy to workout. Eating healthy, on the other hand, comes as a struggle to me. I will use your blog as a reminder to myself that running every day is not enough. I also have to commit to being a healthier me when it comes to my eating habits as well. Thank you for the reminder of this phenomenon, it's especially helpful now that bathing suit season is right around the corner.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Brian, I also agree i really do agree with the statement that effort should be a main part in someone's life and with there body. I play tennis all year round and it is very important to keep in shape, but it is very east to do minimal effort on and off the court. This is just not me, I try and do so well mentally and physically on and off the court show that my effort shows in everything I do. I really liked your video on Ray Lewis. I always feel when Ray Lewis talks it just mustbe heard and he is a very inspirational guy. I know you put your definitions of Ray Lewis in your blog but the really definition of the word effort is Ray Lewis. He is an animal, and he could also be a reverand or a priest in church.

      ReplyDelete