Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dream Vacation


My dream vacation would be to go anywhere that is surrounded by water. The water and the sun would be a great combination but what I would really want is just for my family and friends to be there. I never get to see my family since I haven’t lived at home since I was sixteen. My mom and dad have never went on a real vacation as they have always been taking me around to places for hockey so I would love to just give them the dream get away. They work so hard and never spend anything on themselves that I would love to be away with them. I would really enjoy being on the water with my dad fishing and just hanging out and my mom could be on the beach bronzing all she wants.

I would also want my friends to be there as I do not get to see them often; they are all off at different schools so to get everyone all together would be unreal. My family and friends mean everything to me so if I could put together the perfect vacation they would all be there. Being on an island would be the best case scenario, not a worry in the world no outside distractions and nothing to think about but just enjoying your life, family, and friends.

I would literally do anything to have this vacation; I would love to be able to give this to my parents. They deserve something this nice; eventually someday I will give them this vacation. I don’t need the fancy night clubs or the bars and night life to have a good time. If I had my family friends and the cool water and warm sun I would be the happiest person in the world. Most people need that excitement and the thrill. It’s really not about that, it’s about spending time with your loved ones and making memories. Eventually those people won’t be around and you will just have to live off those memories that are why I would love this vacation because I know it would be such a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment