Monday, March 25, 2013

Vacation to India and Nepal


India is the place where I was born and was brought up. I moved to America at the age of 10 for better opportunities. After 6 years I headed back in the summer to visit India for the first time after I left it. My family plan was to visit family and especially go see sightseeing. The flight ticket to India goes from 1000 to 1200. This BLOG explains a lot more. Obviously meet family was first on my list of things to do. I really wanted to go see things in India that everyone dies to see. The first place I wanted to visit was Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal around the world is known as one of the most beautiful place in the world. As of seeing it in person I can totally agree with that. First entering the Taj Mahal it’s a long process.
When you enter it starts of as a beautiful garden. It has lots of water falls and just beautiful scenery. I got to go next to and inside the Taj Mahal when I visited. It’s made out of clear white marble and it’s so clean you can see you reflection on the tiles. The second place I visited was the India Gate. India Gate is located in the middle of the capitol of India, New Delhi. It’s a very monumental place where Indian pride is shown. Many events by the army happen there. When I visited the gate I visited at night. At night the lights make the gate more beautiful than it is in bright daylight. My family and I had ice cream late at night while enjoying the beautiful view of the gate. During my trip to India I also did visit Kathmandu, Nepal to meet my aunt. My Family originated from the country of Nepal so I still have lots of family there. In Nepal I went around and saw some historic temples which I found boring. The things I found interesting in Nepal was trying all the foods and climbing different mountains in the Himalayas Mountains. This trip all around cost per person was 2,000 dollars. I did stay with family to take expenses away. I do recommend you take a trip like to make your mind explore at the beauty India and Nepal has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment