Monday, March 25, 2013

Dream Vacation

    For me, my dream vacation will always be at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I have gone down there with my family about eight times and I love it. I have mad amazing memories with each visit, and it has by far become my most favorite place to vacation. I went with my family two years ago during my junior year of high school and I am planning to go with them again sometime soon. Right now, however, I am planning to go down next Christmas break with some friends. We are planning to go down there near the middle of January and stay there for eight days. It surprisingly is not going to cost too much. We are driving down, to avoid the cost of flying, and it is going to save us a couple hundred dollars. We are also staying at a campground because of the warm weather in Florida even in the winter. We found and booked a place for fifty dollars a night between eight people. We bought ticket packages for seven days that cost about three hundred dollars for each of us to purchase. When you add the final costs which include food and spending money, the total comes to about eight hundred dollars for eight days at Disney World, which to me, is worth every penny.
     Once the cost is out of the way, the fun can begin. Someone could stay at Disney World for a whole year and still not be able to partake in everything it has to offer. There are virtually endless activities that can be done at Disney World, but we keep it basic. Once you arrive in Orlando, it is time to move into the place you will be staying. That is a treat in itself, especially if you are staying inside of Disney property because every different place is unique in its own way. The next step is to make sure you get a good night’s rest, because you will be waking up early the next day for a full day at the parks. There are four different Disney Parks and two different Universal Parks in the Orlando area that you can choose to attend. Each park has their own iconic rides that are unique to the environment and atmosphere of each place. This allows vacationers to stay for an extended period of time, and still being able to visit a new park each day. The way you can vacation at Disney World is totally unique and different for each person, but the variety and excitement that each trip brings is what keeps Disney as my favorite dream vacation.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment