Monday, March 25, 2013

Orlando Florida


The place I would like to visit is Orlando, Florida. I look at Orlando as being the ideal place for going on vacations.  There is no way on earth you can be bored there.  You can go to Universal studios , Disney World or even an Orlando Magic game.  In Orlando accommodation is not a problem there a world class hotels all over the place.

Taking the plane is easily the fastest route and the airline I recommend is Jet Blue. Jet Blue is a top line airliner and offers great comfortable seating.  Once you land there are many buses or taxi’s that offer rides to your hotel.  I suggest staying at the Hilton Orlando which is ranked as one of the best in The United States let alone the world.  Hilton makes you feel right at home. With a queen size bed and nice flat screen, you can relax after an adventurous day.  One site that is a must for any family is or a person who wants to relive their childhood is Disney World. There are a large assortment such of entertainment available at the park.  Disney World contains a lot of rides for teens adults and even kids to enjoy. They have live shows performed by Disney characters which interact with the crowd. The restaurants are great for the family as they are Disney themed and the kids always have a great time.  A great event to go to is  Orlando Magic game if you have a chance. I do caution the Magic are a terrible just awful team. If they play a great team then it is a must see because the tickets are so cheap. If you are lucky enough to catch the Heat  or any great team then definitely go ,it will be worth your time to watch the best in action for cheap. 

    Orlando is a trip I recommend to everyone I guarantee a good time for everyone. However this trip is not a cheap one by any means. The plane ticket down to Orlando from Jet Blue can cost $300. Hilton Hotel Orlando can cost up to $132 per night depending on where you book. Disney World admission is $89 for a one day  price plus anything you buy inside is additional.  An Orlando Magic ticket  can start at $20 depending where you sit. Overall I suggest you start saving your money now but is worth every penny.

2 comments:

  1. I love Florida. I haven’t gone in so long but I remember when I was little I went to Fort Lauderdale. I remember that the hotel I was staying at was right on the beach. That was very exciting as a kid. I want to visit Orlando because of when I was little; Orlando Studios was a place I dreamed about going to. I know Disney World is a main attraction because of the advertisements. When I played Pop Warner that was the place where they played the championships. It was the main goal of the season to reach that trip to Florida to play for the championships. My friends would go but I just wasn’t on the right team. I just like warm weather and I love hotels. I want to go to Miami though because of what I heard about there. I believe Florida is a beautiful place in general but I don’t live there to know it.
    - Andre Rickerson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raza, I also wrote about Orlando, Florida for my dream vacation. I have gone to Disney many times as a kid and I love it. It is my favorite vacation place to visit. My friends and I are currently planning a trip down there for next Christmas break and it is not going to be that expensive surprisingly enough. We are driving down and staying at a Disney campground that is located three minutes from Magic Kingdom. We plan to stay down there for eight days and then drive back. I can't wait to go down there in the winter. I love the warm, year-round Florida weather and I have never been down there in January. It beats this cold Massachusetts weather all of the time. I was just excited to see someone else who loved Orlando as much as I do so I thought I would share my plans to visit really soon.

    - Derek Bedard

    ReplyDelete