Monday, March 25, 2013

London, England


London

Anyone that knows me well knows that my biggest dream is to travel to England. Ever since I can remember England has been a huge interest of mine. I’ve always had dreams of traveling to England, living in England, working in England, and maybe even studying in England. However, if I were to take a trip to England in the near future, the first place I would want to visit is of course, London.

In London, I would hope to take a tour on a red double-decker bus, and visit places like the Tower of London, or go across the London Bridge, and take a tour through Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. But most importantly, I want to eat at Nando’s. Nando’s is a restaurant that has locations all over the world, even one in Washington D.C; however everyone in England loves Nando’s. I know this because I’m the fan of several semi-famous professional YouTubers from England who all eat at Nando’s.   

My obsession with England has led me to even purchase my clothes online from major British fashion retailers. Shops like TopMan, JackWills, and New Look are some of my favorites. However, Topman and Topshop are the only British clothing stores that you can directly order online from through the U.S. For the other shops I have to either go through ebay or amazon.

While staying in England, I’d hope to stay at a nice hotel like The Grove in London. However one night alone costs around £1,000. So, if I were to go sometime in the near future I would most likely be staying in hostel like places. A flight to and from London from Boston costs about $850.00. Needless to say, before I plan my dream vacation to England I will most definitely have to save up quite a bit of money.  Hopefully however, it won’t take too long, because I really cannot wait until I can visit the big city.

No comments:

Post a Comment