Monday, March 25, 2013

Trip to China

My dream vacation has always been to go to china, because i am a huge fan of their culture. I have made plans to go to china, it will be a 4 weeks long. I decided to visit china for a month because there is just to much to visit and see, in a 4 week span i can do all what i planed. I will be going to Beijing, China from a flight from Boston. My flight leaves at 11:40 am on Sunday May 12,2013. My return flight is at 4:20 pm on Sunday June 9,2013. The departure flight will be on the China Eastern flight company. The return flight will be on the Hainan Airlines flight company. The total price of the flights are $1,552. The hotel that i will be staying howard johnson paragon hotel in Beijing. The price will be $70.93 per night. There will be many things to do when i travel to china. The first place i would visit is the Great Wall of China because it is a site to see, It is a path way across China's border. The next place i would visit is the Mount Everest, it is the largest mountain in the world. When can you say you were on Mount Everest?. I have been on Mount Everest when i visited Nepal. Next thing i would visit is the Forbidden City. This place is a sacred city which has been taken care of for hundreds of years. Next thing i would enjoy is all the food and the culture in China. They have exotic cuisine in streets, where they have street food. I would buy some artifacts to bring back from the trip. This trip will be amazing and i wish this was a real trip.

1 comment:

  1. China would be an unbelievable place to go and visit. I liked reading this blog just because I would also like to go there someday and visit the sights and see all of the cool things that they have. The great wall of China is definitely something I want to see someday and also go there and eat the Chinese food. I love Chinese food so I would really enjoy being there and in the culture. Beijing would be very cool to go to also just because they hosted the olympics and I'm sure there is a lot of stuff still up that has to do with the olympics. I would also like to go to little china town and just see all of the markets and little shops I feel like that would be something neat to see. All in all this would be an unreal trip, I hope someday that you get to make it and have the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete