Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Trip to the Domican Republic


Hello Everyone! I’ve always wanted to go to the Dominican Republic. I know a lot of people that tell me how amazing it is and how fun. I want to experience that myself though. I have a lot of Dominican friends also and have recently invited me to go with them. I haven’t gone because I haven’t had that much time to decide what to do and how much it’s going to cost me. I see pictures of the beautiful resorts there and I get jealous every time I see a picture and say to myself, “I want to go now”. My best friend went down there for vacation and told me that if I went there, I wouldn’t want to come back. I want to go visit Santo Domingo because that is one of the most popular sites of Dominican Republic. Also it’s the capital of D.R witch I want to see what it’s like to be the one of the main sites of D.R. There are flights from Boston around 220$ and the hotels are around average 100$ a night witch is cheaper than hotels in Boston.  I would have to go to that restaurant called Heladeria Valentino witch is a top notch restaurant with a lot of good and positive reviews about their food. Besides Santo Domingo, I would also want to visit Punta Cana because I heard it’s beautiful out there. That’s where most of the post cards and pictures come from Dominican Republic. They also have good hotels and resorts there that attract a lot of outsiders coming in. There’s a resort called the Majestic Colonial Punta Cana witch has the most positive reviews and is also one of the most known resorts in D.R. The reviews say that this place is one of the cleanest they visited and the pool and beach areas were well kept. I’m not use to a well cleaned beach, especially being from Boston where there are only a few beaches people go to. To experience this would be worth the money. That’s where I want to go this summer if I can get that chance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment