Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Bahamas!

The dream that every college student wants is to go to a beautiful vacation spot for spring break. Where the weather is out of the ordinary for March, I am talking about over 75 degrees every day. I am talking about where the crystal blue water is so clear that you can see a reflection of yourself in the ocean. Every little kid wants to swim with the dolphins, and luckily I got this chance at this place, I am talking about the desirable, tropical, islands of the Bahamas!!! The Bahamas features 14 amazing mini islands which range up to the most interesting sites in the Caribbean. On the mini island of Nassau, Paradise Island in my own personal experience and opinion; this is clearly the best island to go to. It’s called Paradise Island for a very specific reason, and that reason is it resembles paradise. When you first walk into your resort you are complimented with frozen drinks that are served to you by the resort staff, I remember walking up to the room with an extravagant look upon the ocean. You see dolphins jumping around like a 50 mph jet ski. It was time to explore a little bit so I would go down to the pool, which actual went into part of the beach, then from the beach was the ocean. It was possible the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. If you are into watersports there is always jet skiing available, wind surfing, tubing, and kite surfing. I had the opportunity to try out each of these sports and I certainly had no complaints. Another awesome feature about Paradise Island is the waterpark. They built the waterpark so it looks as tropical as possible, and I remember standing on lines for the cool rides, on the sides of the walkway, they had a manmade mini stream with fish in them. Just the unbelievable surroundings of the Bahamas made this trip amazing for me I recommend this vacation to anyone who loves to have fun, and who likes the tropical weather.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a really nice place to go man. I enjoy warm places myself seeing that I am Hispanic. This place is definitely a place I’d considering visiting one summer. How’s the weather in this area in the other seasons though. I like how you had a personal experience with the Bahamas. I’ll take your word on anything you said. The warmest place I’ve been too had to be Colombia. Over there it’s like cold when its 80 degrees, I’ll never understand why but the weather was awesome. Even when it was raining it was hot. That doesn’t even make sense but its South America. Is the Bahamas all a resort or is there like a cheaper place to go to where you can still get clear water and dolphins. We could talk about this in lunch man good job overall with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time in the Bahamas too!I have gone to the Bahamas and I know how much fun it is! Anyone who gets a chance to go this time of year is extremely lucky. This is because they get to enjoy the sunshine, warm weather, turquoise blue water, and white sand. When I went to the Bahamas I remember jet skiing, snorkeling, and just laying out on the beach all day. I also remember that the resort I stayed at was all inclusive. This was very convenient because I never had to pay for a thing and I could eat and drink as much as I wanted. While at the resort I stayed at I remember how welcoming all the natives were and how educated they were in the area in which they lived. Unfortunately, this spring break I did not get the chance to travel anywhere warm and sunny. Instead I got to stay in Auburn, Ma and worked the whole vacation. I hope to travel back to the Bahamas sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Bahamas. When I went there on a cruise it was the best vacation I ever took. I want to go there again and again. I loved the water there it was so clear I could easily see a hundred feet out when on the beach. I love the weather there as well, it is always nice. The weather was never cold or too hot, it was perfect. The Bahamas is a lot better than the Jersey shores where I am from. The water in Jersey is so awful that I can’t see my feet in the water when I am up to my ankles in the water. As for living in Jersey I rather live in the Bahamas it is a lot better than New Jersey. New Jersey is a good state to live in but being in the Bahamas is a lot better and there more stuff to do there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hear that the Bahamas is a great place to visit for a vacation. It’s warm and tropical which I love. When you explained in detail the beach next to the hotel makes me want to go more and more. I love going to beaches in the east coast. But beaches at the tropical islands like the Bahamas are so much better than in the US. The water in the ocean is so clear which does not happen in the east coast. I know that there are lots of things to do in the Bahamas which makes it a hot spot during vacation time. When you an island are called paradise you know it’s going to a fun place to go. I would love to try all those sports while in there. I always wanted to jet ski and hopefully when I get a chance to go to Bahamas I will attempt it.

    ReplyDelete