Thursday, March 14, 2013

Trip to the windy city




The Windy city. Located in Illinois its one of the best cities in America. It's known for many reasons along with it's sucessful sports teams. We got the Bears, Bulls, Cubs, and Blackhawks for hockey. Its Chicago people, home of the Sears tower now known as the Willis tower. One of the tallest buildings in the U.S. I've been to Chicago like three times. Thats one good living area, well certain spots are. It has mutiple tourist traps and great sites. my favorite by far had to be the Navy Pier. Its like a cool festival thing that goes for about a month. Theres even a cruise you can go on when you feel like going whale watching. Chicago has great weather in the spring and summer. Theres a reason its called the Windy city though. I don't know how many hats i've seen fly off peoples heads. Its not even like cold wind its just wind. id encourage anyone to stope by the city and learn some history about it. Planes tickets according to orbitz.com can range from $180-$250 thats a good price to me. I haven’t regretted going even once out of the many times being there. There are other site seeing things in Chicago like Millennium Park. This place is a must go when there. Millennium Park is a public park located in the Loop community area of Chicago and originally intended to celebrate the millennium. It is a civic center near the city's Lake Michigan shoreline that covers 24.5-acres. You will also notice the big mirror ball thing that lies in a plaza. I hope any of you even consider this great city.
 

1 comment:

  1. Chicago has one of the elite teams competing to win championships each year in there respected sport. I've been to Chicago and I can certainly say it is the most Windy City that I have ever been too. I would definitely be down to take a trip with you to this historic city where we can sit back and watch D Rose do work. However, not this year because Rosé probably won't even play and even if he does he won't be 100%. The building and surroundings remind me almost where I'm from. I'm from a small suburb that always has the big apple New York City right in front of it. Whenever you want to go to Chicago or New York let me know

    ReplyDelete