Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wildwood, New Jersey


My favorite place for a vacation is Wildwood, New Jersey. Wildwood is the best shore in New Jersey. It is voted to have the best fun in all of New Jersey for the whole family and for all of your friends.  
Going to Wildwood is my best place to go on vacation. If I ever need a last second place to go if my main idea for vacation gets canceled because of bad weather. Also I do not have to pay to stay at a hotel, I got my grandmothers shore house I can use any time I want as long as I let her know that I am coming.
When I am in Wildwood there is so much do. There is 5 miles of beach and boardwalk. Also three piers with rides and games. As well as many arcade and restaurants to choose from. The most of any restaurants are pizza parlors. Everywhere you look there is a pizza shop and arcade. They even had three water parks on the boardwalks if you do not want to go on the beach.
My favorite arcade is Gateway 26. Gateway 26 has the best video poker tournaments and best crane games for only 25 cents. They are the only ones on the boardwalk that still have 25 cent cranes while the other arcades are 50 cents.  With the video poker tournaments they are best in all of Wildwood. They always give away prizes that are the best like video games and autographs of athletes, sometimes even a car at the end of summer.









No comments:

Post a Comment